The Original All Roller Talk Discussion Board Archive > bi-monthly NBRC bulletin
bi-monthly NBRC bulletin
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

yellowking
30 posts
Apr 13, 2009
8:12 PM
I don't know if Tony would allow this post but if not...you can delete it, Tony. Sorry.

Just wondering did you guys (NBRC members) get your bi-monthly NBRC bulletin yet?

It is near the end of April and I haven't receive mine yet.

----------
when I cull, I pretend I am a ninja

Last Edited by on Apr 13, 2009 8:12 PM
rollernutz
71 posts
Apr 13, 2009
8:27 PM
IT'S MORE LIKE TRI-MONTHLY! IT USUALLY RUNS A MONTH OR TWO BEHIND.
Tony Chavarria
Site Publisher
3243 posts
Apr 13, 2009
8:32 PM
I bet the guys who put it together are working hard to get them out. Be patient, it'll get there. :-)
----------
FLY ON! Tony Chavarria
macsrollers
41 posts
Apr 13, 2009
8:44 PM
The NBRC Publisher has to scrounge each time to gather material such as filler articles and reused stuff because he doesn't get the support from the membership by sending in articles to publish. So take some time out from posts, etc. and send some articles about your club, share knowledge, pictures, or something positive about the hobby. Then maybe he can get the bulletin out in a more timely manner. Support is the key!
I point the finger at myself as well as I don't send stuff in as often as I should for the Las Vegas area.
Sincerely, Don M. Mac's Rollers
yellowking
31 posts
Apr 13, 2009
8:56 PM
Thanks for the clarification guys.

Yellow
----------
when I cull, I pretend I am a ninja
macsrollers
44 posts
Apr 14, 2009
10:19 PM
Yes Ralph, It is free. I'm not sure if you have to even be an NBRC member to have an article published. Not every article I have sent in has got published and I have always been a member. Bob Simpson is the publishing editor. Send your articles to NBRCPubEd@aol.com. Don't get frustrated if it takes an issue or 2 to show up. With all the members and knowledge to share it seems more people would send articles in. Again, I could do better on that end myself! Thanks, Don M. Mac's Rollers LVRC

Post a Message
Guest Name

(4096 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

How To Breed Better Rollers

Get my flagship publication and I will explain my philosophy of raising and breeding Birmingham Rollers and the thinking that went into the development of my Ruby Roller strain that I started working on back in 1993. 

I have sold literally thousands of copies worldwide since I first published "How To Breed Better Rollers" back in 2001. Many readers report that they have gone back many times over the years to review the concepts presented in this material to continually improve their approach to raising and breeidng Birmingham Rollers. Just $9.95 plus $2.50 postage $5.00 postage for international orders. Place your order online now. We have these in stock.

CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW

$9.95 plus shipping

Or you can call for questions or to order: 1-417-935-4751

Settling & Flying Young Rollers

I often am asked the question of how to settle, feed and fly young birds so I thought I would produce a teaching video covering the topic. It will explain everything that you will need to know to succesfully fly a good team of young bird rollers.

This is a brand new professionally narrated video produced by Roller-Pigeon.Com. It completely covers all the stages of how to settle and train young roller pigeons. It discusses the issues you will run into and how to resolve and prevent problems that could lead to ruining what might have been a good performing kit bird or team. Just $15 plus $2.50 postage $5.00 postage on international orders. Order now. We have these in stock.

CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW

JUST $15 plus $2.5 shipping. International Orders Add $5 Shipping

Or you can call for questions or to order: 1-417-935-4751

WHERE APPLICABLE ALL ARTICLES, DISCUSSION POSTS AND COMMENTS COPYRIGHT (C) 2004-2014 ROLLER-PIGEON.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. REPRODUCTION WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.